CHEPSTOW long dark olive green puffer jacket
- Unit Price
This jacket fits large, we recommend getting the size below your usual size. Please contact us if you need further details on sizing.
Stylish long olive green puffer jacket to keep you warm on chillier winter days.
With its mirror-effect laminated nylon on the hood and bottom, our long dark olive green puffer is both elegant and versatile. A staple wardrobe item, the comfortable, sustainable fibre down will keep you extra warm. Plus, it's a multi-pocket coat, with pockets inside and outside that are large enough to go bag-free.
- STYLISH: Cut just above the knee at the front with a straight back hem
- COMFORTABLE: Lightweight and warm, designed for a comfortable fit
- PRACTICAL: Adjustable hood, longer line sleeves, handy side zips, and multi-pocket - both outside (zipped) and inside (zipped and oversize) pockets
- VEGAN: Ethically handmade and 100% vegan like all culthreads
- SUSTAINABLE & ETHICAL:
- 100% recycled rainproof outer-shell fabric
- 100% recycled lining fabric with printed silver culthread logo
- 100% post-consumer recycled plastic insulation (10 plastic bottles recycled)
- recycled chunky 2-way front zipper
- PACKAGING: Shipped in a unique culthread™ laundry bag made from dead-stock fabric
|outside Sleeve length||64.5||64.5||64.5||65|
|Bicep ( upper sleeve )||39||40.5||41.5||42.8|
|Center back length||90||90||90||90|
For further measurement specifications, please see here.
Given that US sizes often vary, please don't hesitate to get in touch for clarifications.
We encourage you to order a single product at the right size, to avoid the carbon footprint associated with returns. Do not hesitate to contact us about sizing or other concerns you may have!
Most of the product's life is in your hands, please participate in our mission in your product care. Check out our tips & tricks to stay sustainable post-purchase.
We recommend a green dry-cleaning service for your culthread.
- Close zippers; remove faux fur; remove leather zipper puller.
- Wash inside out.
- Wash in a domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 40°C, at normal setting.
- Use mild detergent.
- Remove immediately after washing.
- Tumble dry in low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried.
- Do not soak / Do not wet-clean / Do not bleach / Do not wring / Do not iron or press.
- Please note that the jacket will shed microfibres in the wash when washed. We recommend using an eco-friendly laundry bag, which catches the microfibres.
“AMAZING! Easy to use website. Fast delivery within 5 days. Brilliant product, looks stunning, impeccably made! Second time buying from Culthread & I’m so so happy. 1000% would recommend!!” - Laura
"The best coat! I am absolutely thrilled with my new coat! It’s light weight but warm and cozy. The zippers are strong and the pockets feel soft inside! The customer service team was also extremely helpful and responsive! I can’t wait to order a longer one for next season!!!" - Julia