PRINCEDALE short black cape puffer jacket
- Unit Price
This jacket fits large, we recommend getting the size below your usual size. Please contact us if you need further details on sizing.
Short black cape puffer jacket which blends timeless class with feminine flair.
This jacket's loose, baggy fit and spacious underarm area offers versatility, allowing you to layer comfortably in style. Its flattering cut, in classic black, is perfect for a bustling city office or dog walk in the park.
- STYLISH: Flattering and stylish quilted caped winged look
- COMFORTABLE: Resting just on the hips, it boasts a comfortably over-sized, relaxed fit
- PRACTICAL: Rain hood, easily packable, with inside and outside pockets
- VEGAN: 100% vegan, like all culthread products
SUSTAINABLE & ETHICAL:
- COLOURS: available in culthread's new season colours, black and beige
- PACKAGING: shipped in a unique culthread™ laundry bag made from dead-stock fabric
Also available in beige! Check out our beige short puffer jacket here.
|Center back length||73||73||73||73|
Generally sizes large. For further measurement specifications, please see here.
Given that US sizes often vary, please don't hesitate to get in touch for clarifications.
We encourage you to order a single product at the right size, to avoid the carbon footprint associated with returns. Do not hesitate to contact us about sizing or other concerns you may have!
Most of the product's life is in your hands, please participate in our mission in your product care. Check out our tips & tricks to stay sustainable post-purchase.
We recommend a green dry-cleaning service for your culthread.
- Close zippers; remove faux fur; remove leather zipper puller.
- Wash inside out.
- Wash in a domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 40°C, at normal setting.
- Use mild detergent.
- Remove immediately after washing.
- Tumble dry in low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried.
- Do not soak / Do not wet-clean / Do not bleach / Do not wring / Do not iron or press.
- Please note that the jacket will shed microfibres in the wash when washed. We recommend using an eco-friendly laundry bag, which catches the microfibres.
“AMAZING! Easy to use website. Fast delivery within 5 days. Brilliant product, looks stunning, impeccably made! Second time buying from Culthread & I’m so so happy. 1000% would recommend!!” - Laura
"The best coat! I am absolutely thrilled with my new coat! It’s light weight but warm and cozy. The zippers are strong and the pockets feel soft inside! The customer service team was also extremely helpful and responsive! I can’t wait to order a longer one for next season!!!" - Julia