Recycled Puffer Jackets - Product Care
Most of the product's life is in your hands, please participate in our mission in your product care. Check out our tips & tricks to stay sustainable post-purchase.
We recommend a green dry-cleaning service for your culthread.
- Close zippers; remove faux fur; remove leather zipper puller.
- Wash inside out.
- Wash in a domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 40°C, at normal setting.
- Use mild detergent.
- Remove immediately after washing.
- Tumble dry in low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried.
- Do not soak / Do not wet-clean / Do not bleach / Do not wring / Do not iron or press.
- Please note that the jacket will shed microfibres in the wash when washed. We recommend using an eco-friendly laundry bag, which catches the microfibres.