culthread has always been an online store, with a few guest appearances in certain stores. But this year, we’ve gone offline too. Come check us out at 43 Thayer Street, London!
Here are a few fun facts about our shop:
1) It’s green, because what other colour best represents our drive for sustainability?
2) The paint we used is sustainable, from Little Greene.
That means no toxins, water-based, and virtually zero volatile organic content (VOC) content. All in accordance with European environmental standard BS EN ISO 14001.
3) Our new cult collection has landed. Stay tuned for more colours and new flattering cuts!
4) Our products are wrapped in lovely deadstock laundry bags for you to reuse at home – minimum waste.
5) We’ve got coffee – swing by 😊
Time to start wrapping up warm!
Our shop features our recycled vegan leather jackets and bags, our sleeveless puffer jackets, along with our new cross-body black puffer bag, and cult collection. You're bound to find something for you.