COLVILLE II recycled stone beige puffer jacket
- Unit Price
- STYLISH: cut to the hip with hem toggle for shape adjustments, with a wonderfully wide front placket to conceal popper and zip fastenings
- COMFORTABLE: lightweight and warm, designed for a comfortable fit
- PRACTICAL: parachute straps for hands free carrying, adjustable hood, longer line sleeves, and multi-pocket - both outside (zipped) and inside (zipped and oversize) pockets
- VEGAN: ethically handmade and 100% vegan like all culthreads
- SUSTAINABLE & ETHICAL:
- 100% recycled rainproof outer-shell fabric
- 100% recycled lining fabric with printed culthread logo
- 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottle insulation
- recycled extra chunky zipper, buttons and logo on the sleeve
- COLOURS: available in culthread's new season colours, olive green and limestone beige
- PACKAGING: shipped in a unique culthread™ laundry bag made from dead-stock fabric
We offer complimentary FREE shipping worldwide & all taxes included.
For further measurement specifications, please see here.
Given that US sizes often vary, please don't hesitate to get in touch for clarifications.
We encourage you to order a single product at the right size, to avoid the carbon footprint associated with returns. Do not hesitate to contact us about sizing or other concerns you may have!
Most of the product's life is in your hands, please participate in our mission in your product care. Check out our tips & tricks to stay sustainable post-purchase.
We recommend a green dry-cleaning service for your culthread.
- Close zippers; remove faux fur; remove leather zipper puller.
- Wash inside out.
- Wash in a domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 40°C, at normal setting.
- Use mild detergent.
- Remove immediately after washing.
- Tumble dry in low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried.
- Do not soak / Do not wet-clean / Do not bleach / Do not wring / Do not iron or press.
- Please note that the jacket will shed microfibres in the wash when washed. We recommend using an eco-friendly laundry bag, which catches the microfibres.
Trustpilot - 5 stars, Excellent
“AMAZING! Easy to use website. Fast delivery within 5 days. Brilliant product, looks stunning, impeccably made! Second time buying from Culthread & I’m so so happy. 1000% would recommend!!” - Laura
"The best coat! I am absolutely thrilled with my new coat! It’s light weight but warm and cozy. The zippers are strong and the pockets feel soft inside! The customer service team was also extremely helpful and responsive! I can’t wait to order a longer one for next season!!!" - Julia
See more reviews on TrustPilot.